Sign up Now and become an Exhibitor at the Schoggifestival!
The Schoggifestival ehrundredlich connects consumers with sustainable chocolate producers, NGOs and other organizations during two days. Gourmets, committed people, pupils, chocolate lovers, people from the culinary and lifestyle worlds, as well as anyone interested will experience the stories of the people who work the cocoa for our chocolate. Visitors will also learn why and how we can treat people and the environment with care when we consume chocolate. The chocolate festival shows how new Swiss chocolate producers can have a positive role in the production chain, combining by enjoyment with responsible action.
Do you want to join us? Register today for a stand or an event at the Schoggifestival ehrundredlich: Andrea firstname.lastname@example.org or 079 608 29 31.
– The stands are uniform and will be provided
– Stand rental: for companies 500.-/stand (flat rate); for NGOs 100.-/stand (flat rate); for university/research 200.-/stand (flat rate)
– Room rental for chargeable workshops 150.- (flat rate)
– The stands are outside in the covered courtyard of the Mühle Tiefenbrunnen area.
– Premises: The bakery and hall can be used for the cocoa exhibition, workshops, tastings, cocoa talks and other events.
– Food options are available on site at Café Kornsilo and outside among the stands.
– Networking Apero: Following the festival, there will be a short but sweet closed event for you.
What does the Schoggifestival offer its visitors?
Explore, taste, try, marvel, exchange and enjoyment for all ages – the Schoggifestival at the Provisorium in Zurich.
A chocolate festival is an experience for all the senses; thus it goes without saying that chocolate and its contents must be tasted in various forms. Innovative, established chocolate and food connoisseurs will lead us through the culinary world and show what we can do with chocolate and other ingredients ourselves. There will be chocolate tastings, chocolate moldings and chocolate stories – especially for children.
- Respect for human rights and the environment
- Honest cooperation (empowerment)
- Dealing with a livelihood income
- High transparency
- Innovative and sustainable pioneering character
- Presence on a multi-faceted theme platform
- Event with a high target group affinity
- Modern, trendy location in the middle of Zurich
- Active and versatile communication channels (including presence at schoggifestival.ch, social media)
- Member of a First Mover Occasion
- Network possibility
Do you share our values and recognize your advantage?
We will check your details and get back to you as soon as possible.
→ Register with Andrea Hüsser: email@example.com, 079 608 29 31