As soon as the new date of the Schoggifestival is known and the adapted program is ready, we will communicate here again about the offer for exhibitors.
The Schoggifestival ehrundredlich connects consumers with sustainable chocolate producers, NGOs and other organizations during two days. Gourmets, committed people, pupils, chocolate lovers, people from the culinary and lifestyle worlds, as well as anyone interested will experience the stories of the people who work the cocoa for our chocolate. Visitors will also learn why and how we can treat people and the environment with care when we consume chocolate. The chocolate festival shows how new Swiss chocolate producers can have a positive role in the production chain, combining by enjoyment with responsible action.
Do you feel addressed? Register today for a stand at the Schoggifestival ehrundredlich and download the booklet for the exhibitors:
What does the Schoggifestival offer its visitors?
Explore, taste, try, marvel, exchange and enjoy for all ages – the two-day Schoggifestival at the Kraftwerk in Zurich.
• Exhibitors: Companies, organizations and NGOs that convinced us of their social and ecological responsibility will present their products, business models and projects for two days.
• Cacao Expo: In our Cacao Expo, visitors will get to know the chocolate production chain in a visual and tactile way. This is where they try, observe, read, listen, touch and ultimately understand.
• Events: Chocolate lovers, experts and professionals of the cocoa production chain, as well as from organizations and companies in the field of sustainability, the environment and related topics, will discuss and exchange information at input presentations, theme workshops and interactive discussions.
A chocolate festival is an experience for all the senses; thus it goes without saying that chocolate and its contents must be tasted in various forms. Innovative, established chocolate and food connoisseurs will lead us through the culinary world and show what we can do with chocolate and other ingredients ourselves. There will be chocolate tastings, chocolate pouring and chocolate stories – especially for children. School classes and other groups can book a chocolate package, and will accompany us through the first day of the festival. A public panel discussion will crown Friday evening. As special events, a festival brunch and culinary excursions with hip food connoisseurs await us on Saturday.
- Respect for human rights and the environment
- Honest cooperation (empowerment)
- Dealing with a livelihood income
- High transparency
- Innovative and sustainable pioneering character
- Presence on a multi-faceted theme platform
- Event with a high target group affinity
- Modern, trendy location in the middle of Zurich
- Active and versatile communication channels (including presence at schoggifestival.ch, social media)
- Member of a First Mover Occasion
- Network possibility